In today’s business world, outsourcing accounts receivable services have become popular, as cash flow is of utmost importance in every enterprise. Typically, the business' performance becomes more predictable when collections and cash flows are timely. But companies have to ensure that they derive the maximum output from the amount they spend on managing their receivables.
Taxnicians provides accounts receivable outsourcing services that improve collections, along with the company's lifecycle from order to cash. Our accounts receivable implementation is in accordance with the best practices and delivers frequent analysis, automation, reporting, improved communication and flexibility. The practices cover collections, credit, cash receipts and applications, payment terms, individualized contract management, and electronic and paper-based procedures for billing.
We keep you informed about your customer relationships and receivables through our regular reconciliation and analysis provided all through the order to cash cycle. We recognize and resolve any causes for payment delays in the course of our efforts towards continual improvements.
An Overview of Our Accounts Receivable Services:
- We can create invoices based on documentary evidence such as service/ product delivery confirmations and sale order copies
- Statements that you require, such as total cost per line item, analysis by program or project code
- Uploading electronic invoices onto your systems, after transmitting these electronically
- Updating factoring of accounts receivable, if any
- Updating invoices into accounts receivable (invoice processing services)
- Recording and Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Following up collection of accounts receivable, along with monitoring
- Updating accounts receivable for collection, besides reconciling bank account credits
- Itemizing advances or deposits received, besides receipts, etc.
- Escalating/alerting short payments
- Preparing and sending account statements
- Escalating/alerting you about differences found while reconciling your records with account statements.
- Preparing accounts receivable reports based on analysis of accounts receivable by age, business segment, customer, etc.
- Using invoices raised to date to prepare cash flow summary for the past and future
We can take care, on your behalf, of all the processes mentioned below:
Reasons for Outsourcing Accounts Receivable Services:
- Operating cost minimization
- Delinquency minimization
- Increase in recoveries and cash flow
- Unapplied credit elimination
- Bad debt reduction
Why Choose Taxnician?
- A single source of delivery for documentation for accounts receivable, such as consolidated electronic, mail and print delivery
- Streamlining of receivables to improve productivity with the help of services related to accounts receivable deduction management
- Time savings through quick access to document images by many users
- Greater flexibility and speed
- Bad debt reduction
- All documentation related to customer service in a single repository
- A problem-solving approach and processes for quality assurance to improve customer loyalty
- A common web browser for retrieval of data and documents at any point of time
- Lower costs
- Virtual extension of your credit department
- A highly experienced collections team that increases salvaged revenues through primary charge-offs